How to Link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Phone at Home?
Check steps to link Aadhaar Card with Mobile Phone. One can do it at home or in office and the whole process takes just a couple of minutes.
This article explains how to link Aadhaar card with mobile phone without
visiting any Telecom outlet. You can do it sitting at home or in office and the
whole process takes just couple of minutes.
The Government has made mandatory to link addhaar card with mobile phone for all
phone subscribers. Even, if you’ve already submitted your aadhaar card details,
you need to undergo re-verification.
Steps to link aadhaar card with mobile phone:
- Dial toll-free number 14546 from your mobile phone
- Choose the desired option whether you’re an resident Indian or NRI.
- Press 1 to give your consent to link aadhaar card with mobile phone=
- Enter your aadhaar card number and press 1.
- Now, you’ll get One-Time Password (OTP) on your mobile phone.
- Enter your phone number.
- Here, the system picks up your name, DOB, photo from UIDAI database.
- The system will now mention the last 4 digit of your number to confirm
that you have keyed in the right number. If the number is right, enter the
OTP you received on your mobile phone.
- Press 1 to complete the re-verification process.
- Press 2 if you want to link some other number with your aadhaar card.
Important points to remember:
- Last date to link Aadhaar card number with mobile phone is 6-Feb-2018.
- The OTP received on your phone is valid for 30 minutes.
- Subscribers who are on corporate plans do not need to need to undergo
the re-verification process.
Written by: Admin
Rating: 5 out of 5