Biotatuyrovka – this is the best way to emphasize and decorate a beautiful well-groomed body. Having come to us from ancient India, the Biotattoo deservedly received recognition and popularity due to its safety and its ability to be easily washed off, as well as due to the variety of shades and techniques of application.
Biotatuyrovka – a figure on the body, performed special colors and natural henna. Such a stylish and bright decoration of the body is perfect for flashing and attracting attention at a party, disco, on a map, when creating a stage image and photos.
The stamina of Biotattoo most depends on such factors as structure, smoothness and fat content of the skin. On dry skin she holds better, and even draw a viral pattern on it is easier.
Do not think that a temporary tattoo is a new invention. Drawing a picture with the help of henna is known to mankind in ancient times. It was widely used in ancient Egypt, Central Asia. But the greatest popularity and distribution of tattooing henna found in India, turning into a real tradition. In this case, the secrets of applying these or other patterns were carefully stored and handed down by the craftsmen from generation to generation. That is why the henna tattoo, being applied everywhere in Africa and Asia (mainly in Muslim countries), was not at all known in Europe.
In those distant times, a special magical or erotic meaning was invariably invested in tattoos. Drawings of henna were necessarily applied in India to the face and body of the bride before the wedding. According to the drawings and ornaments, the groom could learn how much his future wife was acquainted with the rules of carnal love, and others saw how rich she was, what blood flows in her veins. The tattooing technique is mentioned even in Kamasutra.
Henna is generally a cult plant for the Hindus. It was used even as a medicine and a disinfectant – in about the same way as iodine tincture is now used.
Advantages of Biotattoo
- The main thing – this tattoo can be washed off in 1-2 weeks, without any harm to the health and appearance of the skin. If you want to keep the tattoo longer, use the technique of updating the picture. This can be done an unlimited number of times.
- The ability to determine the pattern and color for a future permanent tattoo.
- Used paints are hypoallergenic, and the pattern is applied not with a needle, but with a brush, which does not violate the integrity of the skin.
- The ability to frequently update the drawing and create any images.
- Resistance to water makes it possible to use tattoos on beach parties and resorts.
- Variety of shades and sequins, different techniques of performance.
- Reasonable price.