Long walking, uncomfortable shoes, excessive sweating – all this leads to a thickening of the stratum corneum, that is, the appearance of calluses and corns. Corns and caryopsis not only look unaesthetic but often cause pain, so the question of how to get rid of calluses worries almost every woman.
To prevent calluses and corns from appearing, it is necessary to carry out prophylaxis with the following means:
- Trays from oak bark or salt;
- Lubricating feet at night with vegetable or castor oil with the addition of essential oil of tea tree;
- Eating carrots with butter or cream.
Corns can be removed at home, this requires perseverance and patience. There are several ways to eliminate this unpleasant misfortune:
– Steam the legs in a soda solution (1 tablespoon of baking soda and 1 tablespoon of crushed laundry soap per 2 liters of water). The duration of the bath is half an hour, then the corns are treated with a pumice stone, after that the feet are wiped dry and castor oil is rubbed. At night, wear socks.
– Spread the corn, put a sheet of aloe or kalanchoe on the corn, leave it overnight, and in the morning, treat it with a pumice stone.
– Take prunes without pits, boil in milk, then attach to the calluses. This procedure should be done several times.
– Spread the corn, apply a lemon peel or steamed onion to it. Another way is to moisten the bread in 9% of the acetic essence and attach to the corn, but before that, grease around with vegetable oil.
– Grate the green onion and apply it on the night to a steamed corn.
– The cornses resolve, if you make a bath of hot whey.
– To calluses are not formed anew, you need to remember about the daily care of your feet. Legs need to soar every day in the bath: 1 glass of warm milk for 2 liters of water. After that, wipe your feet dry, grease them with vegetable oil and put on socks.
Methods of getting rid of calcaneal spurs
The heel spurs are nothing but bone growth in the calcaneus. It is very important to relieve the painful area of physical activity. Orthopedic shoes will be required. Then follows the therapeutic method: legs to steam out in baking soda, and then attach a piece of tea fungus or gauze soaked in it. After 3-4 hours, gauze should be moistened again. Grate half a head of garlic and tie the gruel to the spur for 3-4 hours. Repeat the procedure until complete recovery. If there is burning, you need to stop everything.
Among other things, the treatment should include massage and therapeutic gymnastics. Mass should follow the foot and the shin.